We would like to remind you that all authors whose papers have been accepted for the “Presidents’ Role in Policy-making and Government Performance” Section (S50) at the 11th ECPR General Conference in Oslo (6 – 9 September 2017) must register and pay the conference fees by midnight UK time on Wednesday, May 17.
This year, the Section has welcomed panels on the following topics:
- Coordination Mechanisms for Policy-Making in Semi-Presidential and Presidential Regimes P072.
Panel Chair: Thomas Sedelius Panel Discussant: Svitlana Cherykh
- Mode of Election or Powers? Presidents and Regime Types in Central Europe P232
Panel Chair: Michal Kubát Panel Discussant: Petr Kopechy
- Non-partisan Presidents in Representative Democracies P251
Panel Chair: Gianluca Passarelli Panel Discussant: Thomas Sedelius
- Policy-making and Cohabitation in Semi-presidential Democracies P278
Panel Chair: Cristina Bucur Panel Discussant: Cristina Bucur
- Presidents and Legislation: Policy-making and the Consequences of Presidential Veto Power P301
Panel Chair: Philipp Köker Panel Discussant: Philipp Köker
For any questions, suggestions, or comments, please contact us at