We created a Facebook group for the South European Politics SG. The idea is to disseminate information, calls, ideas, publications, projects, reflections and the like through our members and promote networking.
Everybody is invited to join. Please follow the link here:
We created a closed group in order to avoid spammy posts.
Please also feel free to add colleagues who work on the areas covered by the SG. We look forward to your contributions!
The members of the Standing Group on Southern European Politics are invited to vote for the SG’s new leadership.
• The new Steering Committee will have 3 members and serve for 3 years.
• The voting stage will run from 20 April until 19 May.
• All members of the Group are eligible to vote.
• For further information on the voting process, please click here.
• To see the candidates’ statements, please click here.
The panels proposed by the Standing Group on Southern European Politics for the UACES Conference have been accepted.
The Group is running two panels on Southern Europe and the European Union: A Relationship under Stress. Panel I is entitled ‘Responding to the Crisis’ and Panel 2 is ‘Reshaping Orientations’.
Please click here for the panel programme and here for the paper abstracts.
The UACES conference is taking place at Queen Mary, University of London from 5-7 September 2016.