- The peer-reviewed Journal Redescriptions, chief-edited by Kari Palonen and published by Manchester University Press, is a publication opportunity for the working results of the Standing Group.
- Other journals may welcome proposals for special issues, for example The Journal of the History of Ideas and Contributions to the History of Concepts.
Publishers and book series
- The ECPR Press welcomes proposals to publish results of the work of the Standing Group.
- The bilingual book series ‘Politics, Debates, Concepts’ (published jointly by Nomos, Germany; and Ashgate, UK) is open to suggestions for monographs and anthologies.
- Finnish Research Centre in Political Thought and Conceptual Change, University of Jyväskylä
- The Centre for the Study of the History of Political Thought at Queen Mary, University of London
- Cambridge Centre for Political Thought
- Amsterdam Centre for Political Thought
Links to other ECPR Standing Groups
Other related groups and associations
- The History of Concepts Group (until 2012 ‘History of Political and Social Concepts Group’)
- International Political Science Association (IPSA), Research Committee ‘Concepts and Methods’
- American Political Science Association (APSA), Section 17 ‘Foundations of Political Theory’