- The peer-reviewed Journal Redescriptions, chief-edited by Tuija Pulkkinen, managed by Katja Kahlina and published by Helsinki University Press, is a publication opportunity for the working results of the Standing Group.
Publishers and book series
- The ECPR Press welcomes proposals to publish results of the work of the Standing Group.
- The bilingual book series ‘Politics, Debates, Concepts’ (published jointly by Nomos, Germany; and Bloomsbury, UK) is open to suggestions for monographs and anthologies.
- The open access book series ‘Pro et Contra’ of the Finnish Political
Science Association (published by Helsinki University Press), chief-edited by Taru Haapala, publishes research monographs and edited volumes on political studies in English. First book of the book series will be launched end of 2020.
- Cinteus Research Centre – Centre for Intercultural and European Studies, Fulda University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam Centre for Political Thought