The Excellent Paper Competition 2022 is now open! Please check the eligibility criteria and procedures to apply:
With regards to eligible candidates, the following applies:
- is currently enrolled in a PhD programme or has obtained PhD after 1 January 2018;
- is the Sole or Lead Author in the paper + the paper is topically relevant for the Standing Group;
- presented the paper at a conference or workshop between November 2021 and November 2022 (note: this does not have to be an ECPR event);
- it is possible / recommended to submit a revised version of the paper, based on feedback received at the conference / workshop;
- it is possible to submit an already published paper;
- is a registered member of the Standing Group at the time of application.
Please submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 February 2023. The application should comprise:
- Paper presented (8000 words, excluding references), along with details of the conference (panel/session title, date)
- CV (2 pages, including details of institutional affiliation)
The jury – Tatiana Fumasoli (UCL, UK), Emanuela Reale (IRCRES NRC, Italy) and Luis Sanz-Menendez (CCHS CSIC, Spain) should reach to a decision by May 2023.