Announcing Best Paper Award
The SG will introduce an Annual Best Paper Award for an outstanding paper presented by a junior scholar from our SG at the previous General Conference.
Nominations for our first award for the 2019 General Conference in Wroclaw is now open.
· All papers presented by junior scholars (below the rank of professor) in Wroclaw can be nominated.
· Self-nominations are allowed, as long as the junior scholar was the presenter of the paper (as indicated in the conference program)
· Junior scholars need to be first authors in co-authored papers.
· Published or already accepted papers in peer-reviewed journals are not eligible for the competition
· The award will be honored with a prize of 150€
· Award committee: Prof. David Doyle (Oxford University); Dr. Mariana Llanos (GIGA Hamburg); Dr. Valesca Lima (Dublin University)
Deadline for nominations is: October 15th 2019. To nominate a paper, please send an electronic copy to: sglatamp at gmail.com (Subject line: Best Paper Award)