The Religion and Politics newsletter is published twice a year (May/June and November/December) jointly by the ECPR Standing Group on ‘Religion and Politics’ and the IPSA RC43 on ‘Religion and Politics’ and is circulated to over 400 subscribers around the world. We are always keen to receive more contributions for the newsletter from members, Please send your contribtions to our newsletter editor, Jolanda van der Noll, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In particular, we welcome the following:
1. call for papers (conferences, publications, …)
2. recent publications and research papers ** Please, provide references to your recent publications using Chicago Style and provide a link when possible **
3. new positions in relation to teaching and research (including
visiting positions), received grants/fellowships, etc.
4. research meetings, research groups, upcoming conferences or other events
5. Reports of past meetings or other events
6. seeking collaboration for research projects
7. job vacancies
Here are the older newsletters: