- 160 EUR (without accommodation)
- 530 EUR (with accommodation)
- Accommodation in single rooms (bath/toilet, kitchenette in living community) at OeAD-Wohnraumverwaltungs GmbH, Molkereistraße 1, 1020, Vienna. For more details about the room, click here.
We expect our participants to arrive on Sunday, January 13th. Those who stay at the OeAD will be able to check in after 2pm. The departure date is January 25th (our last day of the program is full day on January 24th). The check out time at the OeAD is by 9am on January 25th.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- A two-week educational programme
- Lecturers by renowned scholars and international experts on organised crime, including experts from the United Nations Office on Organized Crime and other international organizations located in Vienna
- Course materials
- A guided tour of the Vienna International Center (UN)
- Two social events
- Possible publication in international peer-reviewed journal, European Review of Organised Crime (EROC) (subject to external peer review)
- E4J (UN) Certificate of Completion
All registration fees will be paid directly to the European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR). The registration system will open here on October 20th.
Please note that the final application deadline is October 20th, 2018. No application will be considered after this deadline.
Only up to 25 students will be admitted to Vienna Winter School 2019. All participants are encouraged to register immediately after they receive our invitation to participate in the programme.
In line with the Office of Fair Trading and EU Distance Selling regulations, participants are entitled to a 7-day cooling off period, starting on the day that payment of the registration fee is received by the ECPR. During this period, participants have the right to a full refund of the registration fee upon cancellation.
After the 7-day cooling off period and before midnight UK time on the registration date, participants wishing to cancel their registration will be eligible for a refund of 50% of the registration fee.
Cancellations/withdrawals after the registration deadline will not be eligible for a refund. Refunds will be returned using the same method as the original payment.
All participants are encouraged to seek external funding, preferably funding from their institutions.
Two partial scholarships of EUR 250 are provided by the ECPR. They are available only to ECPR-member institutions. Check your institution’s member status here.
To apply for the scholarship, send a 300-word description of why you should be selected for the scholarship to email@example.com (Subject: ECPR Scholarship_Vienna Winter School 2019) by November 1st, 2018.
One partial scholarship of EUR 250 is provided by the SGOC. All participants are eligible to apply.
To apply for the scholarship, send a 300-word description of why you should be selected for the scholarship to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: SGOC Scholarship_Vienna Winter School 2019) by November 1st, 2018.