Dear members of ECPR SG Migration and Ethnicity,
We have now received the results of the elections for our ECPR Standing Group. We are pleased to announce and introduce the newly elected members of our Steering Committee for the mandate 2020-2023:
- Daniela Vintila (Centre for Ethnic and Migration Studies, University of Liege)
- Angeliki Konstantinidou (Centre of European Studies and Comparative Politics, SciencesPo Paris)
- Verena Wisthaler (Institute for Minority Rights of Eurac Reseach, Bozen/Bolzano)
- Roberta Perna (Institute for Public Goods and Policies, Spanish National Research Council)
- Victoria Finn (Universidad Diego Portales and Leiden University)
We wish them all the best for the new mandate!
We also take this opportunity to thank Filippo Dionigi and David Siroky for their outstanding service as SG co-convenors during the previous term. Their strong commitment, enthusiasm and professionalism have made a truly exceptional contribution to the administration of our Group.