BUSINESS MEETING- ECPR STANDING GROUP ON MIGRATION AND ETHNICITY
ECPR General Conference, Online, 25th of August 2020
SG Steering Committee: Daniela Vintila (chair), Angeliki Konstantinidou, Verena Wisthaler, Roberta Perna, and Victoria Finn
- Welcome, agenda approval, introductions
- Presentation of the new Steering Committee of the SG
- Recent SG activities
- SG Elections: The elections for the new SG Steering Committee took place on January 2020 to fill in 5 seats. Daniela Vintila, Angeliki Konstantinidou, Verena Wisthaler, Roberta Perna, and Victoria Finn were elected.
- ECPR SG Steering Committee Retreat (Online, 1- 2 June 2020): Discussion around the 50th ECPR Anniversary, events in the context of the pandemic, ECPR publication outlets and ECPR Blog, ECPR finances and rebranding.
- SG Section 2020 ECPR Conference: Section 35-International Migration Policies and Politics: Current Challenges and Opportunities, coordinated by Daniela Vintila and Angeliki Konstantinidou (15 panels).
- Website: http://standinggroups.ecpr.eu/ie/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ECPR_Migration (1244 followers).
- SG Newsletter: 3 SG Newsletters since ECPR Wrocław. All members are welcome to contribute. Announcements should include: CfPs, new publications, vacancies, and other information related to the activity of the SG. Please provide all links and relevant deadlines for your submission in your message.
- 2021 ECPR General Conference: More information, dates, and place to be announced.
Two-stage selection process:
1) Call for Sections (3-8 panels on a specific topic, SG can only endorse one Section proposal)
2) Call for full Panels & individual Papers (all proposals must include 3-5 papers)
11. 2021 ECPR Joint Sessions of Workshops: More information, dates, and place to be announced. The SG can only endorse one workshop.
12. SG Conference
13. SG Webinar Series
14. SG Annual Award
15. SG Blog
1 Trackback or Pingback